Topshop Haul


So today after work, I decided to have a little rummage around Topshop. I like Topshop, like really like it but I can't get over how expensive it is in there! As you will see with one of purchases, some of their products are slightly over-priced in my opinion. Now, I'm not going to completely slate the place because 9/10 of my clothes are from there, so clearly I enjoy never having any money:)

                                                                  Topshop - £12
                                                                                    

I saw this top just as I was about to queue up and literally fell in love with it. I adore the cute little flowers that are printed all over the top, it makes it look so young and girly which I love. Its a real soft material, so it sits nicely when I wear it. Now, I only briefly tried it on (so don't kill me if you hate it!) but it did seem to fit my figure well. As it is petite I was initially quite worried because petite can come up small, but this fits me perfectly. This so reasonably priced too (for Topshop standards) so how can you say no? I really do recommend this top, even though summer is ending and we should all be buying our autumn clothes, I can't help but to still keep a hint of summer with me.


                                          Topshop earrings - both £2.50 (down from £7.50)
                                                          Topshop necklace - £16.50

This is the product I mentioned earlier when I said it was slightly over-priced. I do think I probably spent far too much on a necklace, but I absolutely LOVE Topshop jewellery. What I loved about this one was the skulls that are hanging from the actual necklace itself and then the crosses below them. I wouldn't say I wear a lot of jewellery with skulls on, but I think when paired with the right clothes, it can make an outfit really unique. I also think with the skulls, it gives this necklace a much edgier feel, which I like. Now, I wouldn't blame you if you took one look at this and thought 'that's waaaaay to expensive for that!' but I honestly think you are getting something really really nice and really individual that its worth the extra pennies.
The earrings I thought were super cute! For work I can only wear studs or very short hanging earrings, so when I saw these I thought they were perfect! And for £2.50 you can't go wrong really can you? They are both really light-weight, so hopefully they won't start stretching my ears or anything (I've had a bad past experience with earrings that do that.)  I just thought the colours of both of them and how vibrant they were, they I needed them in my life to brighten up my work uniform and to wear on nights out when I don't want to wear big massive hoops etc.

So all together, quite an expensive little trip to Topshop but totally worth it. I can't explain enough why I love Topshop so much and why I think everyone should at least own 1 thing from there. Yeah, Topshop isn't the most reasonably priced shop in the world, but I honestly think its worth it. You are getting real individual stuff here; like doesn't everyone want to be individual to themselves? But I don't want to sound like I'm pushing people into buying something from there, but at least stay open minded and don't just ignore it because you think its stupidly expensive (its worth it in the end!)

X



Comments

Popular Posts