All About Me Tag

I wasn't actually tagged to do this by anyone, but I really wanted to do it so OH WELL.

Enjoy!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Paige
Nicknames: Paigey, Floss, Paigey-poo, Princess (been getting called this since I was a lil girl lol)
Birthday: 29th September 1994
Place of Birth: Chelmsford, Essex
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Sales Advisor at Debenhams
Residence: Ipswich
Screen Name: paigey/x-littleblackdress-x
                                       
                                       Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown on top, blonde dip-dyed ends
Hair Length: Naturally (mid-length) but long with extensions
Eye Colour: Brown
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 4"
Braces?: Had them when I was 15/16 for around 11 months
Glasses?: No
Piercing/s: Three in top of ear, and then normal ear piercings
Tattoos: None yet :(
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First Best Friend: I had two, a boy called Jack and another called Ben
First Award: A swimming award I think? When I was in primary school haha
First Sport You Joined: Swimming
Real First Vacation: Tenerife
First Concert: Busted, you know you all loved them really ;)
First Love: Uhh I think a boy called Robbie? When I was really really really young

Favourites:
Movie: Ah, there's way too many! Superbad, Moulin Rouge... too many!
TV Show: New Girl
Colours: Purple, light pinks, creams, light blues
Song: R-Kelly 'Ignition' there's so many others!
Candy: Cadburys
Restaurant: Nandos or Pizza Hut or Frankie & Benny's
Store: Topshop or River Island or Urban Outfitters... ah way too many!
School: Lol
Book: At the moment - the Mortal Instruments series
Magazine: Look
Shoes: Either Converse or dolly's


Currently:

Feeling: Happy/sleepy
Single or taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: No
Listening to: Nothing... I'm watching tv
Thinking About: That I have work tomorrow :(
Wanting: To go to bed haha
Watching: Computer screen
Wearing: Baggy bed shirt

Future:

Want Children?: Yes, definitely!
Want To Be Married?: Yes!
Careers in Mind: No idea! Something in fashion/makeup?
Where do you want to live?: America someday (hopefully!!)

Have you ever:
 
Kissed a Stranger
: Probably
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Yeah I've tried it a few times! Do not like it one bit... yuck!
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Broken a Bone?: Nope
Got an X-Ray?: Nope
Broken Someone's Heart: Yeah (hopefully not too bad though!)
Broke Up With Someone: Yeah
Cried When Someone Died: Yeah
Cried At School: Yeah

Do you believe in:
God
: Yes, sometimes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First Sight: It sounds so romantic, but no
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Sure, why not?
Yourself: Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't



Now, I tag all of you to do this too!

XX

 

 
 
 
 

 

Comments

  1. Very interesting. Nice to get to know the person behind the blog. :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts