I want want want

So since autumn is upon us now, all of the stores have thrown out their summer clothes and the warmer trends have replaced them. The one thing I love about the weather getting a little bit colder, is the coats that you get to wear. I have seen so many beautiful coats recently (especially when I'm working) its been so hard to not buy them all. So I thought I'd do a little post about stuff that I really really want at the moment, and maybe after you see them you'll fall in love with them too!

  • This coat is from Topshop and its £69.99. God, that price even makes me want to cry but I think this coat looks so so beautiful; it definitely looks even better in person too. When I was still at work, I saw this and all most dropped to the ground in appreciation. I am going to be seriously saving the pennies for this baby! What do you guys think?
  •  Now, I know this isn't a coat (haha) but I love this playsuit. Again its from Topshop and its £48.00. I love the lace panels on the waist part of the playsuit, they make it look so cute and really unique, which I think has drawn be to it. The vibrant red colour is also so beautiful, and the picture doesn't lie either (like some colours are so much brighter online then in person they're like blergh). I just adore this playsuit so much, even though summer is over you could still team this with a pair of tights and a nice jacket/coat to autumn this look up. 


    
  •  This is from Boohoo.com and its £25.00. Now I really need to replace my denim jacket, I've had it for a good year now, but I just love it too much. But when I saw this, I literally fell in love. I love how casual it looks, and the overall style of it seems very relaxed. The acid wash look is really unique too, and I don't have anything like it which makes it completely individual to me. 

  • This is from Boohoo.com and its £35.00. What I love about this jacket, is all of the different materials that are on it. It literally looks like your wearing 3 coats in one, I love it! I've never owned anything like this before, so whilst I was browsing and came across this, I just knew I needed it in my life. It looks really grown up (to be anyways) which I like, instead of always wearing the same kind of style coats with the hood and fur around the edge; this is a real unique jacket.

 
Now I'm not going to show you guys everything, in case you go out and buy it! (haha just kidding!) but I hope you guys like these items too, but don't be making me jealous if you guys get them before me :(
 
XX

Comments

Popular Posts