Birthday treats!

Hey! So if you haven't seen my earlier posts, Sunday 29th September was my birthday! I finally hit the big 19 (scary stuff!) and I just wanted to do a little post showing you guys some of the cool things I got for my birthday from my family and friends:)


These are a few little bits I got from some of my friends; apparently they see me as a bit of an alcoholic?! (lol just kidding!) I've also got a MAJOR sweet tooth, so I was literally over the moon to see the chocolates as well as my all time favourite sweets Rowntree's Randoms:)

Ted Baker makeup bag
Naked Urban Decay eyeshadow palette
No7 makeup brush set and brush cleanser
£100 (from my lovely brother haha!)

This is my little makeup side of presents (and money) that I received from my family. I literally almost screamed when I saw the Urban Decay eyeshadow palette, I have been eyeing up this bad boy for a while now, and I can finally see what all the fuss is about. I was also in absolute dire need of a new makeup bag, and my mum saw this one and instantly thought of me. I love it so much, its really spacious as well so I can easily fit all of my makeup into it, which saves my table getting all cluttered and messy looking.
I used the makeup brushes today, and I really like them. I've only used them once, so I can't really give a good review of them yet but they applied my makeup really well and evenly, so once I've used them for a good few weeks/months, I'll write a little more about them!  
 

Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' perfume
Debenhams £10 gift card
iTunes £15 gift card
Car accessories

(I'm not going to explain the car bits (they are pretty self explanatory) and that's not really what my blog is about haha) 
 
I got the new Katy Perry perfume, which I had never actually smelt before so I was kind of worried when I saw it. It smells really strong and rich, which I like because it does stay with you all day. The bottle is a really cool design too, it actually lays down which is really unique! But does take up a bit of room on my table, which is slightly annoying but it is pretty. I also got a few gift cards, which are always good aren't they?
 


Topshop playsuit
Topshop fur coat
Topshop necklace
2 Pandora charms


I love Topshop (don't know if I've told you guys this haha) and I was so excited by these little goodies! I got the fur coat that I literally drooled over all the time, so when I saw it I was so so happy! I also love this playsuit, the vibrant blue is absolutely gorgeous and the necklace matched perfectly. Both items were just overall very chic and most importantly very me, which I loved!
 
 
This is just a close up look of the Pandora charms. I've been told my bracelet is 'fairy tale' style, so the lady showed my mum the Prince Frog charm, and it just matches my set perfectly. I just love the little crown he is wearing too, it just makes him even cuter in my opinion! I also think the bigger charm is so cute, and the pink goes with my other charms as well as my colour on my bracelet is pink, silver and gold.
 
So these are the little bits I got for my birthday, which I am very very grateful for!:) Once I've used some of the beauty products more, I will write a little review on each so that if you guys are interested you can have a little try too!
 
Thanks for reading!:)
 
XX


Comments

  1. The makeup brush set looks lovely and I love the fur coat- it looks super warm and cosy! Hope you had a great birthday :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot of lovely things! Hope you had a fab birthday! You will love love love the UD palette! But I'm sure you already know that! I wear my to death! And who doesn't love some randoms?!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good day, thank you! :) and yessss, I am loving the palette right now haha! and I know! I'd be so shocked if I met someone who said they hated them! Best sweets everrrrr

      XX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts