Topshop, Boots and Debenhams Haul

Hey! So on my day off from work today, I decided to have a little mooch around in town with my mum and just have a nice chilled out shop. I got a few nice bits (yay!) and I thought I'd share them with you guys!



Benefit 'Rockateur' Cheek Powder - £23.50 

I have wanted to buy this little bad boy for sooo long now! I have seen numerous beauty bloggers write about this, saying how good it is etc so whilst looking around in Debenhams I just thought 'why not!' and got it. Now it wasn't the cheapest thing, so I'm really hoping I don't regret this but by the amount of people raving about it I don't think I will. I was kind of surprised by the colour too, like it isn't what I'm used to in terms of blusher. It has a very golden tint to it, which I think looks really nice because it could also double up as a little bit of a bronzer too (yay 2 in 1!) So fingers crossed I love this as much as everyone else does too!  

 

 


  TRESemmé Texture Style Divine Definition Spray - £5.50
Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Hydrate' and 'Cherry Me' - £2.99 each
Maybelline FIT Me! Foundation in shade 130 'Buff Beige' - £7.99
Soap & Glory Hand Cleansing Gel - £2.50

I really wanted to try Texture Hairspray because I have fairly long hair, and I find that normal or volume hairspray just doesn't do the trick for me so I'm hoping this will work its magic a little bit!
I have fallen into the trap and have gone and got myself the Baby Lips Lip Balms from Maybelline. So many bloggers and YouTuber's have been raving about this one and I got these in a deal so I got both! They had so many to choose from, it was so hard to decide but I went with the Hydrating one and the Cherry one. I hope this are as good as the hype is too!
I already have the FIT Me! Concealer, so since my foundation is running almost completely dry, I thought I'd try out the foundation to match. It looked really nice and even when I tried it on my hand, so hopefully it turns out just as good on my actual face haha!
And lastly, the hand gel from Soap & Glory. I cannot recommend this hand gel enough, I absolutely love it! My friend got me this last year for Christmas and I used it up only a couple of months later, so I've been wanting it for a long time again and I finally got it. It smells so nice, which is amazing since some hand gels can smell kind of weird when you actually put them on. I just highly recommend this if you like hand gels and fancy trying out something new!

Topshop Jumper - £26.00
Topshop Necklace - down from £22.50 to £2.50 (bargain!)
Topshop Necklace - down from £15.00 to £2.50
Topshop Bracelet - down from £10.00 to £2.50
Topshop Earrings - down from £4.00 to £2.00

I kind of went a little Topshop crazy, but as you know I love it there. I was so happy with my little bargains in the jewellery side, since usually the jewellery is kind of pricey I was thrilled to find such nice stuff for only £2.50 or £2.00! I loved how different all of the pieces were, and I think that's what drew me towards each of them. They are all so unique looking, I love them!
I just adore this little jumper, the colour is like a jade green (not so much like a turquoise colour like the picture!) and the sleeves are three quarter length too, so I know I'm not going to get too hot or anything whilst wearing it! I just love the fit of it, and I think for £26.00 its not too pricey either so your not going to be breaking your balance getting this.
 
Hope you guys thought my little goodies were just as good as I what I thought too!:)
 
XX
 



Comments

Popular Posts