TRESemmé Girl

I was looking at my beauty products a few days ago, and noticed that I own quite a lot of their products. I am a massive fan of TRESemmé; even though their products can be on the slightly pricey side of things, I really do love them and think they are completely worth it.

(From left to right: Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray, Curl Defining Frizz Control Mousse, Heat Defence Styling Spray, Thermal Creations Volume Boosting Mousse, Texture Style Divine Definition Spray and 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray.)

 
Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray - I've had this product for a long time now (I recently posted this in my 6 things I couldn't live without tag too!) and I can't recommend this enough! It literally does what it says on the tin, unlike other products that say they do one thing and end up really doing nothing at all. This is by far the best hairspray I have ever used, it will literally hold my curls all day/night and I don't have to worry about them dropping at all. This is also really effective when I have my hair straight and I want that extra bit of bounce to my hair, it genuinely works like a treat! I got this really cheap in a local store called Wilkinson's (they sell loads of brands like this for half the price, bargain!) for like £3.00 but I would imagine it is slightly more expensive if bought elsewhere, but I really do think this is a must must must buy!
 
Curl Defining Frizz Control Mousse - This product used to be literally one of the only hair products (other than shampoo and conditioner of course) that I used to use all the time. If like me, when you have naturally curly hair, frizz is a major issue sometimes so when I first got this I was a bit apprehensive. There are so many products out there that 'claim' to stop frizzy hair etc, but when you fall into the trap and buy them, they never work at all. But this one, I do believe, worked. After a few weeks of using it I started to notice my hair was drying much less frizzy and my curls were becoming much more defined than usual. It could of been a coincidence, but I really do think that this mousse was my lifesaver. You would apply this to towel dried hair and then either blow-dry it, or let it naturally dry whichever suits you best and the next morning TADA your curls would look amazing. I really do think you should try this out for yourself and see if it works wonders on your hair too, and don't just simply knock it off thinking it isn't going to do anything.
 
Heat Defence Styling Spray - I haven't been using this very long at all, so I can't really give that much information on it yet but so far so good. If I'm being completely honest, I'm not quite sure what this product does. When I first purchased it, I assumed you sprayed it onto dry hair and it kind of worked like a hairspray, but you don't. You spray this directly onto damp hair and onto the roots, kind of styling it as you go along. I find that it does make my hair extremely wet afterwards but I guess that's the extra wet consistency that's being added to my already damp hair. I don't really know whether to recommend this or not yet, purely because I haven't really used it long enough yet to say if its made any massive improvements but if you want to try something new, whilst protecting your hair from heat products, then why not hey!
 
Thermal Creations Volume Boosting Mousse - I got this product at the same time as the last one I was speaking about, but I have already seen massive improvements since using it! This stuff has really improved how my curls look and how much bigger my hair is looking. I literally saw differences after the first time I washed it, I was so impressed. My curls are way more defined now and have much more of a bounce to them, which I love. You apply this again to damp hair and then comb your hair out, just to make sure that the product is evenly spread out all of your hair. I really recommend this product; its quick at really showing you what it can do and I promise you it won't disappoint either.
 
Texture Style Divine Definition Spray - I absolutely love this stuff! I haven't ever used texture spray's before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but I was really pleasantly surprised. This really gives my hair a natural tousled look, which is really nice, and (well I think anyways) it works as kind of a dry shampoo too. Now it doesn't state on the tin that it is a dry shampoo, but if you used them before it sprays the same kind of way they do, and whenever I apply it my hair always looks more vibrant and alive, so I am utterly convinced it is. This is by far my favourite out of all the products, and I've already nearly used up all of the tin which is unbelievable since I only got it a few weeks ago! Seriously, go out and buy this and test it out for yourself, it won't let you down.
 
24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray - And finally, my root boosting spray. In all honesty, there isn't much I can say about this really. I've had it for a while now, and I do think it has made some improvement to my hair but not massively. This is a really good product if you don't want too much hassle with how to apply because you simply spray it onto damp hair on the roots and that's it! But I can't really tell if it has made a difference or if I just think it has but it hasn't really. I don't know. If you've used root boosting sprays before and want to try another brand, then I would say try this one since it wasn't very expensive and this will last you a long time, so you don't feel as bad if you do spend a little extra.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my little post, and found it informative about TRESemmé products. Let me know if you guys have tried any and agree with me too, or disagree!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
XX
 


Comments

Popular Posts