6 Products I Couldn't Live Without Tag

Hey everyone. I've seen a few people do posts like these, and always my first thought is 'how did you decide on just 6 things?!' Now I'm not saying I use a lot of different stuff, but I really found it hard to try and pick 6 things that I couldn't live without. Don't get me wrong, I love everything that I buy beauty wise, but 6 things I couldn't LIVE without? Now that was tricky. But here are the things I love, adore and always find myself getting again and again:)



  1. Soap & Glory Hand Cleansing Gel - I absolutely adore this stuff, this is literally heaven sent. This in my opinion is a definite must have for anyone!
  2. Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care Cream - I have been using this stuff for a long time now, and I just love it. I have quite oily skin, so this so well with making my skin look much less shiny haha.
  3. FIT Me! Concealer in shade 35 called 'Deep' - I have been using this for a while now, and I just love it so much. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends really well with my new foundation too which is a major plus!
  4. TRESemmé Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray - This stuff works so well when my hair is curly or needs that bit of volume when my hair is straight, it just works so so well.
  5. Lip Therapy Vaseline 'Rosy Lips' - I've had this for probably nearly a year now, and I use it almost every night. Since I wear lipstick pretty much everyday I do tend to get chap lips, but this stuff literally solves all of my problems completely. And the fact it has a nice subtle pink shade to it is also really nice as well.
  6. Maybelline New York - The Falsies Volume Express Mascara (Black Drama) - This mascara is literally so so good, I love it. The curled brush works so well, and I really do think it lifts my eyelashes so they look like they have a bit of volume and curl to them, which is good! For how good I think the product is, its so reasonably priced too so I think its a must have.

I now tag all of you to do this little post and try and find 6 things you couldn't live without!
Thanks for reading!
 
XX

Comments

Popular Posts