Maybelline New York - 'Coral Tonic' Lipstick Review

(Sorry about the quite rubbish photo guys!)

Hey! I got this lipstick from one of my close friends for my birthday on Sunday, and no exaggeration I haven't stopped wearing it since. I absolutely love this. The colour is number 422 'Coral Tonic' and its by the brand Maybelline New York. For just a drug store brand (so not very pricey at all!) its by far one of the best lipsticks I now own. One of the major things all of us want - and worry about - when buying new lipsticks, is if its going to last us all day. I have been doing veryyyyy long shifts at work this week, and I've been wearing this. This is by far the most long lasting lipstick I have ever worn, it literally stays on all day and keeps its colour which is perfect! I have actually gotten a lot of compliments on the colour too, which is always very good in my books. I have quite dark hair (with blonde bits at the bottom) so I do think it matches my hair and skin tone well, which I think is half the reason I love it so much. I am a massive fan of coral colours, be it in lipstick or nail varnish, its like I'm drawn to it or something haha! I just love how vibrant yet simple the colour is, and how it can dress up any outfit you are wearing as well.
 
The consistency of the lipstick is very nice too; when applied, it makes my lips feel very smooth and if like me you do occasionally suffer from chapped lips, this lipstick literally cures them! I really can't fault this lipstick at all, for the price of it (sorry I don't know the exact price, but since its from a drug store it wouldn't be very expensive) I think it is totally worth it. I give this product a solid 10/10 and a definite must by for any lipstick lover or newbie to the lipstick world!
 
XX


Comments

Popular Posts