Topshop Dress / OOTD

Hey everyone. I haven't been a huge fan of these kind of dresses in the past; since I am curvy I find that they don't really flatter me too well so I don't usually even give them a second glance but I saw this one in Topshop the other day and literally fell in love. They had a wide range of colours to choose from, but I went for red since I think the colour suits me much better than the others. But they did have some really nice, what I would say are summer/spring, colours too which I was really tempted by but unfortunately they didn't have my size:(

 
 
 
(I apologise for the fact I am using my phone to take these pictures, unfortunately my camera isn't working at the moment! So do excuse the blurriness of them!)
 
 
This is the dress! I got it for a fairly expensive £45.00 and I got this really cute necklace from Topshop as well for £17.50; I thought it really went with the overall look and it gave it a real 50's/60's vibe. These photos don't really do it justice, but its a really nice loose fitting dress and as it is sort of thick too, its perfect for autumn too! I really wanted to get little dresses like these, instead of just being in trousers or leggings which you can get comfortable in when you hit the colder weather.
I pinned my hair up to really show of the detail of the necklace because it is so over-the-top that it really needs to be centre of attention and not covered by masses of hair. I really do think this outfit is perfect for this time of year, even though its a dress and some people will be like 'oh you can't wear a dress in the cold!' but honestly you won't feel it in this at all.
 
I teamed this look with a leather jacket and some little ankle boots to really casual down the look of it and really make it into something more my style! I really think you should all take a look at their other range of colours too because I really do think there is a colour out there for everyone to pick from!
 
Thanks for reading and let me know what you think about these style of dresses too!
 
XX

Comments

Popular Posts