It's Nearly Halloweeeeeeen

 (Saw this image on Google Images and just thought 'I need this for my post!' haha)

I think its pretty obvious to everyone that I am really excited for Halloween this year. I don't know, it could be because I'm older now and the fact that I get to do different Halloween-related stuff or the simple fact; I love dressing up in fancy dress! I just adore how much effort people put into looking creepy, it really makes me smile. I've finally found a fancy dress outfit for Thursday after weeks of debating what to go as, but I'm going to keep it a secret for now and I'll do a little post on Thursday (or Friday) showing off my little outfit. All I'm going to say is; it doesn't make any sense at all. Yeah, try your best to guess what it is.
I just can't wait to see how people do up their houses too. Around my area because there are a lot of families, people put in so much effort to make their house the creepiest, its like a little competition amongst parents I think. Its very fair to say, we come last every year for effort. I always want to do our house up and make it look good for the little ones who go trick or treating, but my parents aren't really that into it. It makes me question where I got my enthusiasm for it. Do you guys go all out for Halloween or are you like my parents and don't really care that much?

Like many other girls all around the world, I love getting my nails done or looking up new styles to try out myself. Since I've been feeling super Halloweeny recently, I started to browse some cool ideas for nails and found so many absolutely amazing ones that I thought I'd share with you all.



 
 
(These aren't my photo's, so all credit goes to them!)

I love how much effort people put into making their nails really match with the Halloween vibe at the moment. I know a lot of people who don't really like the idea of dressing up at all, so I really think even changing your nails up a bit and maybe making your makeup more dramatic and darker, is still participating in Halloween. Its the little things that count, and I guarantee you that people will be complimenting you on doing some weird little designs on your nails so if you don't really want to dress up or you don't have any plans for Halloween, why not just try these instead. I know that's what I'm going to be doing for definite!
Do you guys have any really cool nail ideas too? Or any scary makeup ideas too? People tend to get the outfit and sort that side of it out, and then completely forget about how they want their makeup to be. Me, being the perfectionist I am, have already decided my makeup completely before I even found the outfit. So luckily it my head, it will still look good otherwise I would've been in a bit of a muddle. I'm excited about the makeup side with my friends too because I'm helping one of my friends with hers, which is going to be so good. She wants to look really freaky and bloody, so I can't wait to get stuck in and completely mess up her face (I'm kidding...obviously...) Jokes aside, I really am super duper excited for Thursday night if you hadn't already realised and I hope I've given you guys floods of my excitement as well!

 
Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a spooooooky Halloween too!
 
XX

Comments

Popular Posts