Online Shopping Galore | Favourties

Hey everyone!
I hope you've had a great week, and are going to have an even BETTER weekend (this is for all the people who don't have to work haha!)
I thought I would do something a little different and just give you guys a few websites that I go on a lot online. If like me you love love love online shopping, then I thought I would just do a simple post on some of my favourites that I use regularly and maybe you guys will find some new sites to browse on:)
 
Oasap.com 
Now this one is a new favourite of mine; I watched a few YouTube videos of girls doing Haul's and soo many of them had clothes and jewellery from there, and everything was just so cute and adorable that I just had to give it look myself. Everything is so reasonably priced, I find myself adding so much to my basket, but even when I go to check-out it hasn't actually come to much anyway. They do such unique and cute stuff on here, you just know that you aren't going to see many people walking around in the same stuff as you, which I love. The quality of the clothes is good as well, so even though you aren't spending a lot of money it doesn't mean that you're just going to get something that is bad quality or half-decent, the clothes are all well-made and look lovely on.


The delivery does take quite a while (for me it took 2 weeks, but I think it varies from 10 - 14 days), but it does come from Hong Kong so I expected it to take that long.

Boohoo.com
I'm sure plenty of people already know about this site, but I thought I would add it anyways because it is one of my favourites. I have so much stuff from this site, and I love all of it so much. Again this is a very reasonably priced site so you don't have to worry that you'll be forking out a fortune for this stuff; I think one of the most expensive things I saw was only around £30-£35 so its all good!
The quality of the clothes is good, but I do find that some of the clothes I have are slightly see-through but again that's only a couple of the clothes I have, not all of them.
The delivery on this is very quick (literally only 3-5 days) because the site is based in the UK, so I never find myself waiting a while for anything from here.
 
Asos.com
This site, unlike the first two, can be slightly expensive depending on what you are looking at. The brilliant thing I think about Asos is the fact that they have a bunch of clothes from all different brands on here, not just their own. The brands range from New Look a more high-street brand, all the way to Mango and Vivienne Westwood, so you're bound to find yourself something on here. The quality of the clothes are all really good, so you know you are going to be getting your moneys worth.
The delivery again like Boohoo is fairly quick (4-5 working days) so again you don't have to wait very long for these at all, which I love haha. There's nothing worse than ordering something, being all excited about wearing it and then it not even turning up for weeks and weeks even when the site promised it would take only days.
 
I have been using this site for so long is unreal, but it's still an absolute favourite of mine. One of the best things about this site is the delivery; it literally takes only a day or two for the products to get you, it's crazy. I find myself ordering stuff in the evening after work, and the NEXT DAY the items have turned up. There is so much choice on here as well, and the pricing isn't too high either which is good haha.
Out of all of the sites, the quality of the products isn't always that good. But nearly every time it's been when I've ordered something black, but it is to be expected since some black items are more see-through than others. But other than that, I really do love this site. It has such a variation of choices for you to browse and have a look at, and not much really makes you go 'wow that's expensive!' which is always a plus.
 
 
I know this was a pretty small post, but I wanted to do just a little one giving you guys some of my favourite online shopping sites, and give you some new sites in case you hadn't heard of these before:)
I hope you enjoyed the post!
Thanks for reading!
Paige xo

 

Comments

Popular Posts