A little room tour

Hey! I've seen a few YouTuber's and bloggers do little videos/posts of a little tour of their rooms and the cute little things they have inside it. So I thought I'd take a few pictures of mine and give you guys a little insight into what it looks like! Enjoy!


This is where the magic happens everyone (only kidding haha!) I redecorated about a year or so ago now, and went from purple to cream instead. I wanted my room to look more mature I suppose, and I've always wanted to have like a 'feature wall' with a really cute printed wallpaper, and when I saw this I just thought it was adorable so I got it! I think the covers and walls may clash just a bit, but I don't care I really like this style and pattern at the moment, so yeah!


This is the 'beauty corner' of my room. This is where I keep most of my beauty products, others are kept in my bathroom and in separate drawers in my room, but these are the ones I use most often. I've done a few reviews of some of these products (my absolute favourite ones) but I do use all of these. I'm not too tidy (as you can see) but yeah I like being a bit of a messy pup:)


These are some cute little owls that my dad got as a gift in this little box from some of his customers (he owns a business) in China. Obviously, he wasn't that interested in them but when he showed me I think the first thing I said was 'cuuuuuuute!' They are made of like a metal/glass kind of material so they are kind of heavy, but not too heavy. I love the detail on them too, its really nicely done and I a way looks hand made, and I love stuff like that. I just really like this kind of stuff, like really unique 'one of a kind' objects like these.


When I went to China last year, I found this little gem in one of their little stores and just had to get it. This is a hand-made design, so you know you're getting something original. I can't remember the price exactly, but its worth it regardless! I love oriental stuff like this, so it just adds to the whole vibe and design of my room I think.


This is also something I got from China when I went away last year. I really loved her dress and the design on it, and just how again individual it looks. I think it really fits with my room as well, and I just thought it looked so so beautiful!


As you can see, I'm a bit of a book nerd! (ignore Fifty Shades section please haha) There are so many more as well in my cupboard, but these are the ones I keep out. I love love love reading, and writing in fact, so you won't find me too far away from a good read!


This is my final picture I'm going to put up; my chandelier. Both my mum and I adore chandelier's so much, we just love the whole vintage feel of them, so when I saw this one (in B&Q I believe) I just had to get it. It matches my room perfectly I think, and I just love it.

I hope you all enjoyed my little 'room tour' and I tag all of you to do the same!:)

XX

Comments

Popular Posts