It's my birthday soooooon

I don't know if I've already mentioned this before, but its my birthday at the end of this month. The 29th to be exact ;) The closer the date is getting, the more nervous I'm feeling. Now I know how stupid it sounds to be nervous about your birthday, but I think its the whole 'another year has flown by' cliché that's making me like this. It's not like I'm turning 80, I'm only going to be 19 but its going to be my LAST year of being a teen and that sucks! People are now going to expect me, when I turn 20, to be 'mature' which by the way I am not at all. And the whole thought about what to actually do for my birthday keeps circling around in my mind as well... I'm just majorly stressing out to be honest. Since I've been really busy at work recently too, I just haven't had the time to really think it all through at all either (if you hadn't guessed, I'm a major planner/perfectionist haha)

Do you guys still get really excited for birthdays and stuff? Or am I the only one dreading leaving the 'teen' part of my life and venturing on to proper adult hood?


On the topic of birthdays, I thought I'd share with you guys a couple cheeky snaps of my friends and I at my 18th last year, to get you all in the celebration spirit (and me too!)



This is my absolute favourite photo from that night! This my best friend and I doing the cutest poses ever. Now, I'm not going to lie to any of you, we were slightly intoxicated but hey it was my birthday I'm allowed. We decided earlier that night we were going to be cats, so this was the end result :) we just look so special it makes me laugh every time I see it. (I'm on the right if you didn't already know)

 
 
This was my birthday cake! It was so so delicious, I loved it! I wish I had taken a picture of what it looked cut open, because it was just full of sponge and cream! The little balls around the edges were just icing so that were sooo good! I wish I could get one of these delivered to me everyday, how brilliant would that be? (dreams...)
 
 
 
 
This is the last one I'm going to put on, but I adore this picture. These two are my favourite girls right here and this basically describes us so well; all we do is laugh. Its the most natural photo, and none of us even remember it being taken so I guess that's why I love it even more; it wasn't posed at all. I can't even remember what we were laughing about, but it doesn't matter!
 
 
So yeah, I hope you all enjoyed these photos (sorry for the lack of, but they were either blurry or I just looked awful haha) but I guess looking back at these it has made me in more of a birthday mood so hopefully that feeling will just keep building and building :)
 
XX


Comments

Popular Posts