Superdrug, Topshop and River Island Haul

Hey everyone! So today on my day off from work, my mum took me shopping to one of our local shopping centres. So I thought I'd share with you all what I got and you can see what you think!


  • Revlon PhotoReady Primer and Shadow in shade 515 called 'Renaissance' - £8.99
  • 2True Pro Paper Lashes - £5.00
  • 2True Twist 'n' Line Eye Definer (in white) - £1.99
  • 2True Twist 'n' Line Eye Definer (in black) - £1.99
  • L'Oreal Paris The Powder True Match - £8.19
  • Accessorize Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown - £2.95
These are the beauty products that I purchased from Superdrug. I love shopping in places like Superdrug and Boots because you can get some real bargains there, and for half the price! And places like that always have a '2 for 1' offer going on too, which just makes it even better I think.




  • Topshop T-Shirt, brand called 'Paper Doll' - from £26.00 down to £13.00
  • Topshop Black Maxi Skirt with slit up the leg - £20.00
  • Free Topshop Magazine
As you all know, I love Topshop so of course when I saw it I just had to go have a little nose around. When I saw the kitty top I literally couldn't stop smiling; it is just the cutest thing ever! And for £13 it was a bargain in my eyes. I have also been hunting for a black maxi skirt with the one of the slits for ageees because half the time the ones you do find, the slits are way to high you're literally showing off your underwear. But this was a perfect height, so I love it.




  • River Island T-Shirt - £18.00
I only got one thing from River Island, but I absolutely loved the vibrant colours on this t-shirt. Especially now that we are in autumn, a lot of places are really only putting out blacks and browns etc, which can really simple down your wardrobe and make you feel even more depressed about the change in weather. So I always think throw in a bit of colour, brighten up an outfit when you get the chance too because it will definitely make you feel better about what you're wearing and the not so good weather outside. I thought this was a good bargain as well, especially for River Island standards, so I thought it was a must by for the autumn season.


I hope you all liked my recent purchases as much as I do!

XX

Comments

Popular Posts