My favourite scent in the worlddddddd: review

Hey! I have been using the scent Gucci by Gucci for a while now and I wanted to just do a little review about it for you guys because I absolutely LOVE it.




So here it is! The one thing I love about this scent is how long it lasts when I wear it. I only spray this a little in the morning and that's it, and its lasts me all day. Even when I've been at work all day, I can still smell it on myself too which is fantastic! Unfortunately, I don't know the price since this was a gift but I did look it up (especially for you guys) and it was £43.00 - £75.00 depending on the size of the bottle you want. I really like the little bottle too, its so cute and small that if I wanted to take it with me when I went on holiday or something, it wouldn't take up too much room.
This scent is perfect if like me, you want to try out a more mature smell but don't want it to be too mature. I usually wear perfume from Marc Jacobs or really sweet smells similar to that, but when I received this at first I was a bit concerned since I knew it didn't have that same smell. But I was very pleasantly surprised, yes it does smell a lot richer than what I'm used to, but I think that's why I like it so much. I have gotten a lot of compliments from everyone, which is always a mega plus because you want people to comment that you smell good don't you?

I think this so worth the price tag, yes it may leave your pockets slightly empty, but I really think its worth it. I find that with other perfumes that don't have a rich smell like this one, they end up wearing off after a little while, which is really annoying. This perfume however, will definitely stay with you all for the whole day! I can't say enough good things about this perfume, I just adore it so much, I'd give a 10/10 in definite and a must buy!

XX

Comments

Popular Posts