Apologies & a little shopping trip

Hey! So sorry I haven't blogged in like a week, I have been superrrrr busy at work this week (no excuse I know) and I recently purchased GTAV so I've been a bit of a nerd and played that without exception, so I hope you forgive my lack of posts!

But back to business....today on my much needed day off from work, I went shopping with my mumzie. I didn't get much, but I thought I'd share with you my latest purchases and let you all know I am no longer a MAC virgin!


Zara - £109.00

So this was my favourite purchase of the day; this is a gorgeous Zara coat in a deep (not as bright as the picture) red. I've always wanted one of those coats that are slightly oversized, so when I saw this and I tried it on, I knew it was the perfect match. It's not very cheap, but I think its totally worth the price. It's perfect for the weather now too, since we are unfortunately hitting the colder weather (boo!) we do need to start warming ourselves up and dressing more appropriately, so this is brilliant for that. Its really nice and loose fitting, yet is nice and smart when you wear it. I normally wouldn't buy such a vibrant colour, but I didn't want to be just stuck in the same old blacks and browns for winter, I wanted to be bright still, so that's why I got it. I just adore this so much, I can honestly see myself wearing this all the time with any outfit just so I can smarten it up a bit!


Urban Outfitters - Down from £55.00 to £20.00

This is my second purchase; a pair of Levi Strauss shorts from Urban Outfitters. Now, I thought these were an absolute bargain, considering how much Levi shorts usually are so I just had to get them. I have one other pair of shorts from Urban Outfitters, and I love love love them so much, they are by far the most comfy shorts I have ever owned. These shorts are the comfort fit shorts, which I think are much better because it gives you that extra bit of room instead of thinking you've got to hold in your stomach all day! I loved the rips in them, I think it really adds a unique cool feel to them and gives them a nice casual look. I prefer lighter coloured denim as well, so the colouring is perfect for me. They are really nice and loose, which I think personally is better because you just feel more comfortable in them rather than it being tight in all the wrong places if you catch my drift ladies. 




MAC Lipstick - (On the left) 'Snob' - £15.00 (On the right) 'Dangerous' - £15.00

 
 I am no longer a MAC virgin ladies, I finally got something from there! As you may or may not know, I have been eyeing up their lipsticks for a while now, and funnily enough these aren't even the colours I saw that I liked online. So starting from the left with the shade called 'Snob' I really liked this one, it was a really nice subtle pink which I thought was perfect for me because I'm not really into bright, hot pink kind of colours. Since I also work in a department store, I thought it was a good not too bright colour for work, so I think it'll be fine for that too! I don't have anything like this at the moment either, which was great and the texture of it was really nice too when applied, so it didn't make my lips feel really heavy like I had put too much on or anything. Its a really nice colour if you aren't into very bright or stand out colours, so I would definitely recommend it if you haven't already got it.
And the second shade called 'Dangerous' is almost the complete opposite. I adore wearing red lipstick, and I have been longer overdue of getting myself a new red so I when I tried this out on my hand, it was perfect. It is quite bright and vibrant, which I like, so if you aren't into that kind of thing I wouldn't buy this one. But on the other hand, I think it really brightens up an outfit, especially if you aren't in really bright colours, having this hit of red on your lips really makes up for it completely in my opinion.


I coloured them on my hand for you just so you could really see what they look like when they are applied because sometimes the colour can look completely different when you actually put it on (so annoying!) so this just gives you a look at how the shades actually turn out:)



Dark Feed - £8.99

This was my final purchase of the day; a horror film from HMV. A little fact for you all, I really like horror movies (weirdooooo). I don't know why because I literally sit behind my hands or a pillow, screaming the whole time but almost every time I go places like HMV I will walk out with a horror film. This is basically about a film crew that go into an abandoned psychiatric hospital and a load of scary things happen to them as usual in these types of films. I have watched sooo many films like this before, one main one called 'Grave Encounters' (if you haven't watched, I highly recommend you do!) so I kind of know where this is going to go, but I still want to buy and watch it anyways. I'm actually pretty scared thinking about watching this, so god knows how I'll be actually viewing it (help me!) 


Hope you all enjoyed my post (and sorry for the delay on blogging) and pray for me while I'm watching 'Dark Feed' and crying about it later!

XX


Comments

Popular Posts