DIY

I often watch YouTube videos, and I've recently come across a few DIY (do it yourself) videos based around different easy food ideas. I watched a video by 'CutiePieMarzia' called DIY Cookie Dessert. When I watched her video, it looked so so tasty! As soon as I saw it I literally wanted to try it out for myself.



This is what I used to make the Cookie Dessert (and the video playing in the background of course!) I used rainbow cookies and ice cream for mine, instead of the chocolate cookies and cream that she used in her video. I would recommend trying this out for yourself and see what your dessert ends up like because I'm going to be honest, mine didn't turn out brilliant.


This is my finished creation! I've got to be honest, it was really sickly. I guess with the melted cookie at the bottom, it just made it like that, but it wasn't too bad. It definitely needed the ice cream on top, it really complimented the bottom layer well.

I think all of you should go out, watch the video on YouTube yourself and try it out! Its really fun thinking of what your going to use and what your going to top it all off with. All credit for this idea of course goes to 'CutiePieMarzia' for this yummy (but sickly) DIY Cookie Dessert idea. :)

X

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts