My favourites

So these things aren't recent buys (as you can see from the emptiness of the bottles) but I have absolutely adored these products.

                                                   
                                                        Conditioning Leave-In Treatment
                                                 Natural Collection - Wild Strawberry Body Spray

I purchased the Conditioning Leave-In Treatment around 3 weeks ago from a small beauty place down the shops where I live. Now I usually buy this product when I get my hair extensions in but I also use this without hair extensions. You spray this directly onto towel dried hair after you've washed it, and it makes your hair completely silky smooth. It leaves it soft and shiny, helping to restore your hairs health, especially if your like me and straighten/curl your hair often (yes I know you shouldn't, but at least when I do I use products to help my hair too!)
Now on the bottle it does say to use this once a fortnight but I use this every time I wash my hair (which is every 2-3 days) and it still leaves my hair in really good condition.
This isn't very expensive either (I do apologise I can't remember the price) so I would definitely go for this product if like me, you do use a lot of heat on your hair.


Now the Natural Collection -Wild Strawberry Body Spray is something I bought quite a while ago now in my local drug store called Boots. Now this wasn't expensive at all and it also came with matching set of creams (which I found very very nice too). This smell is very sweet and strong, which I like because you want to be able to smell the spray your wearing right? I get a lot of compliments on this smell, even after a day of work, which is good. You don't need to wear a lot of this for the smell to stick with you for the whole day, so you won't be wasting a lot of it at a time. The other good thing about this spray is that it is made to revitalise and refresh your skin, which after a long day your skin will be mentally thanking you for this.

Comments

Popular Posts