2True Pro Paper Lashes - Review


Hey! So recently I purchased 2True Pro Paper Lashes from my local drugstore called Superdrug. Now, I don't ever wear fake eyelashes but I really wanted to try these ones out because of how cute they looked in the packet! So I decided to try them out a little while ago and I thought I'd do a little review on them since I really really really like them!




So these are what the lashes look like when they are applied. The thing I loved the most about these are the fact they look so unique! Yeah, they do look fake but that's the whole point. They aren't made to look like your natural eyelashes, they are made to stand out and make a statement. You can easily bend the individual lash parts to make them stick out in anyway you want them to, which is a really good feature. Unlike other fake eyelashes, these are made of paper, so they are so light weighted on your eyes. After a while, I completely forgot I was even wearing them. There isn't a hefty price tag with these either, I got these for £5.00 which I think is so reasonable. Not being a regular fake eyelash wearer, I was really worried that they were going to irritate my eyes but they were very easy to get along with, which was perfect.

I only had two complaints about this product; the glue and the width of the lashes. The glue wasn't very sticky, which made it fairly difficult to actually apply them to begin with. I found I had to do it two or three times to eventually get them to stick, but when they did they looked amazing. I also had the cut these down quite a bit, they seemed to think people have very very wide eyes. Once I had cut those sections off, they were almost too small to actually use separately which was annoying, but again I didn't complain for long once I saw the results.

Now, I wouldn't wear these for everyday usage (unless I wanted to REALLY stand out lol) but these are perfect for nights out with your friends or events that you are going to. And for the price as well, you won't feel like you wasted your money at all (at least I don't!) so I honestly think these are worth every penny.



 


(These are a couple of pictures of me wearing the lashes)

 

Try out these lashes for yourselves, and I hope you all have as much fun as I did!:)
 
XX

Comments

Popular Posts