Pinch punch first day of the month

Now I know its really early or really late, whichever, but I wanted to be the first to say it. I cannot get over the fact its already September?! Like what is this madness? It feels like only yesterday I had just left sixth form, and now that's like almost 3 months ago?! I'm seriously baffled right now.
Its also my birthday on the 29th of this month, which I'm dreading so bad. I don't want to be 19 yet, I love being 18 its such a fun age. Well in Britain we can legally buy alcohol now (which for us teens, is an amazing achievement) and I just got my own car around 3 weeks ago, so I'm just loving this age at the moment. But the thought that in 28 days I will be on my LAST year of being a teen, honestly scares the crap out of me. I think I may be getting that Peter Pan Syndrome, like I really don't want to grow up anymore. I know it sounds crazy that I'm already dreading getting older, but I honestly am! The only plus is that I'm creeping closer to 21, which I think is an equally brilliant age to be. This is literally when you can anything EVERYWHERE. But still the fact that being 18 has flown by so quick, is horrible.

It could be that I'm writing this fairly late (12;35am British time) that I'm feeling this way. I just want to know, does anyone else ever get like this? Like does the thought that 'Oh my god, my life is just racing past' ever scare anyone?

Well happy September everyone!

x

Comments

Popular Posts