Loveeeeee

Whilst I was away on holiday in Dubai (a month ago now think) I purchased two lip glosses from Victoria's Secret. Now to say I love these is a bit of an understatement, I adore these. Now, I'm not too sure on the pricing of these but I have looked them up on their site as when I got them they were obviously in a completely different currency.

This is the first one. Its called Beauty Rush - Pout Lip Stain in the colour Endless Pink. Now I wear this one almost every day, its such a light soft pink that it works well with every outfit I wear. From day time to a night time, more toned down look. I absolutely adore this colour.
                                                             Price - $9 (there wasn't English pricing)





This is the second one that I purchased. It is called Beauty Rush - Pout Lip Stain in the colour All Night Long. Now this one is even though this does look slightly purple, which I actually thought it was, it came out a very dark pink. Even though this wasn't exactly what I wanted, I do still like the colour. This one is much more in my opinion, for if you are going out in the evenings somewhere. Its very bold yet bright, which I think makes it suit more going-out kind of outfits.
                                                                       Price - $9

Both of the lip glosses are quite sticky when you first put them on, but its not a consistency that will annoy you. Because I've worn lip glosses that are soo sticky that they make your lips feel like they are almost stuck together, its horrid! But these aren't like that one bit for me. They last pretty much all day, and when I'm at work and I haven't topped it up during the day, people will still comment on how glossy my lips still look. I would highly recommend these; even though they aren't exactly the cheapest on the market, they are absolutely worth every penny.

Comments

Popular Posts