Lazy days & PJ days

Now, I know people don't like to admit it but we ALL have those days where we literally don't move from our beds at all. We become hermits, and not very attractive ones at that. Now if your like me, and you don't even bother with the slightest hint of make-up, then like me you feel sorry for anyone who has to see you in this state. But hey, what do they expect? I'm not going to get all dolled up to just sit in my room watching numerous TV shoes and pointless movies.

I think Netflix becomes my best friend every time I have these kind of days. For those who don't know, or have never heard of Netflix, it basically costs £5 (or something along those lines) a month and it provides a numerous amount of films and TV shows. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with it; one minute it provides me with endless amount of entertainment and then on the other hand I can't stand it. (Mainly because I watch far too many films in one day that I almost drive myself mental with it.) But if like me, on either your days off from work or just simply lazy days, you like to watch a million and one movies for near enough free (other than the monthly fee, but come on... £5 isn't going to split your pocket much) then I would invest.

Comments

Popular Posts