I adore this bag...

I purchased this bag around 4 weeks ago, whilst I was shopping with my mum in one of the shopping centres which was only a couple of hours a way from ours. I was DETERMAINED to find something as I had recently chucked out all of my old clothes & bags (still grieving) so I wanted to desperately replace them.
I was wondering around Zara and I saw the most perfect bag I had ever seen. Now I wouldn't say I'm a 'Zara Girl' but even I let out a girlish scream when I saw this. (And yes, I do scream a lot when I see beautiful things/people... haha) Anyways, it wasn't exactly a bargain but I didn't mind spending a little bit more for something so beautiful.


 
Zara - £69.99
 
I still adore this bag, even after almost a month of constantly taking it out with me everywhere I go, so I would HIGHLY recommend this! Go out and treat yourself ladies.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts