Tanya Burr's Nails and Lipglosses | Review







Hey there!
When I first heard that Tanya Burr was going to be releasing some of her own nail polishes and lipglosses I was super excited. She is one of my favourite beauty YouTuber's, so I knew that the products she would be launching would be really good quality. It's so inspiring as well to see beauty YouTuber's/bloggers doing such amazing things from their channels and blogs, it really does show you hard work pays off in the end! When I was scrolling through the choices online it literally took me forever to decided because there are so many pretty ones to choose from! But I finally settled with 'Aurora' in the lipgloss and 'Peaches and Cream' and 'Little Duck' in the nail polishes.
 
I have to admit, I'm not usually a lipgloss kind of girl due to the fact I find that they don't seem to last long and the colour is never really that pigmented. But 'Aurora' has definitely changed my mind on that! Its very pigmented so that means that I don't need to add a lipstick underneath to bring the colour out simply because its already bright enough. The applicator is very easy to use and glides over the shape of your lips perfectly, which sometimes I find some lipgloss brushes can be too stiff and it does become a challenge to actually apply it neatly, but with this one I didn't have that problem.
The colour has a slight glitter to it which I love because it really gives the lipgloss a different look to it and when the sun shines onto it, it really gives off a nice shimmer. This little baby has been in my bag ever since I purchased it and I'm still in love with it all the same. It's one of those colours that I can see myself wearing with anything, and in the evening or night time. I would say it is more of a daytime shade but I've worn it out a couple of times in the evening and gotten compliments on the shade, so it can be worn either time. At only £6.99 you honestly can't go wrong at all; I highly recommend that you have a little browse!
 
I settled for two nail polishes in the end simply because I couldn't decide between the two. 'Peaches and Cream' is a subtle nude shade with a tinge of light orange and pink. When I saw this one online I literally just fell in love with it; its one of those colours that will go with anything you wear and won't look silly against your clothes. Again like the lipgloss, its very pigmented which I love because you can find yourself having to apply coat after coat to even make the colour appear, but there isn't that worry with this one.
Much like 'Peaches and Cream,' 'Little Duck' is very pigmented, so I didn't find the need to add more than 2 coats at all. I've really been loving the duck egg colour at the moment and when I saw this one, I just knew I needed it (haha!). I saw a couple of people wearing this colour online and literally just fell in love with how pretty it looked. I don't own a colour like this so I knew I would use it often and not just chuck it in the back of my drawer. At only £5.99 each these little pots are a bargain and I can see myself making some more purchases very soon!
 
The packaging is so cute as well with the little hearts on the lids they just add to overall cuteness of the products. There are currently 12 lipglosses and 10 nail polishes available so there are a lot of options for people to decide from, so everyone is bound to find the perfect colour for them. All of the products are so cutely named as well and very personal to Tanya herself as she said in one of her YouTube videos stating that she has named them after things she loves.
 
 
If you want to have a little look for yourself click here to go to Feel Unique, and have a browse!
What do you think of Tanya Burr's collection? Will you be buying anything from there yourself? If you have already, what did you purchase?
 
Thanks for reading!
XX

Comments

Popular Posts