Little Lush Haul


Hey there!
I am a massive Lush fan, I just adore it, so when I went shopping the other day I thought I'd pop in and see what I could find. I always find that every time I go into Lush, it smells amazing. Now if you aren't a fan over quite strongly scented bath bombs/bubble bars and all that kind of stuff, then maybe Lush isn't the best place for you. But if you do like all of the above, then why haven't you been before!?
Haha just kidding! So I thought that I would do a little post about the things I purchased and you guys can see whether you think you'd like them too:)
 
 
 'Creamy Candy' - bubble bar slice
£2.50
 
 When I saw this one I literally thought it was just the cutest thing ever and automatically knew that I wanted to purchase it. This bubble bar is so soft and creamy as you touch it, you know its going to do wonders for your skin. It has added coco butter in to help make your skin softer which I love because who doesn't love having soft skin? It has a very sweet scent to it, and is apparently meant to be candy floss. Now I've never smelt candy floss that smells like this before, but it does have hints of it within. Its like candy floss dipped in a beautiful smelling perfume.

It has quite a strong scent so I wouldn't recommend this if you aren't into the bubble bars that have a potent smell, but in my opinion the stronger the smell the more you'll be able to still smell on your skin afterwards. I literally thought this was so adorable when I saw it with the little flower on top, and at £2.50 how could I say no?

With the added almond and coco butter that this bubble bar has, it offers more moisture than other bubble bars. I love feeling all soft and lovely after a nice relaxing bath so I just can't wait to use this one!
 

 
 


 'Sex Bomb' - bath ballistic
£3.25
 
This one has a very strong scent to it; in fact I would say it was one of the strongest I smelt in the shop and I think that's what attracted me to it. This bath bomb is made to help relax you, especially if you are feeling tired or anxious, and since I've been feeling that way a bit recently, I thought I'd give it a go. It smells amazing in my opinion, very much like jasmine and other perfume scents which I like. It also has clary sage scent blended within it to help clear your mind and ylang ylang to sooth out your worries (if you have any!)
All of the fragrances mixed together give off a very strong smell, but one that I imagine will smell amazing in the bath when you're relaxing and just having a time out.
 
I have seen pictures of the colour the water turns afterwards, and seeing how vibrant and pink the water goes it makes me very excited to see for myself. This again, like I said, has a very strong scent so this probably won't be on many peoples favourites but if like me you enjoy the stronger scented bath bombs then I would highly recommend this one.
 
 


'Dragon's Egg' - bath ballistic
£3.25
 
Now this one is my absolute favourite one I purchased (and ever!). It's not the most beautiful or unusual looking one there, but the smell completely makes up for it. It has a lovely rich citrus scent and it just smells amazing in my opinion. It has coloured flakes of rice paper confetti dotted around it and once it is released into the water, popping candy as well. Underneath the white egg it a beautiful golden core and it just turns your bath water into a amber colour with flecks of shimmery gold making your bath water look AMAZING.
 
This bath bomb is perfect for a morning bath, as it helps get your energised and ready for the day ahead. But it can also be a great bath bomb for in the evenings if you want to have a bit of a wake up before you go out and hit the town. The lemon smell stays on your skin practically all day, so its well worth the money. Literally every time I go into Lush I have the biggest sniff of this one each time because it just smells so so good in my opinion.
 
I recently purchased this one for my friend for her birthday and she adored it! So I was thrilled someone else can join in the amazingness with me haha.
The scent is again strong but this one, unlike perhaps 'Sex Bomb', has a less perfume scent to it and a more fruity one like many people prefer.
 
 
 
 That was all I purchased from Lush, as I said it is a little Lush haul, but I still hope you guys enjoyed it and maybe saw some that you would like to try too!
 
Thanks for reading!
XX

Comments

Popular Posts