What I Got For Christmas 2013...

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, and ate so much you couldn't even move off the sofa (like me!) I haven't blogged in while, and I've really missed it. Anyone who works/has worked in the retail business knows that Christmas time is the BUSIEST time for us, so I've been super slumped with work and thus have neglected my blog. But I will be back in full force, so be prepared for more posts by me!
I've seen a few other bloggers do little posts like this one, and I found it really interesting to see what other people got, and to just generally see them write about how much they love it. I think for me the best part about Christmas is actually buying people their presents and then hearing about how much they love and appreciate them. Makes me feel all warm and loved up inside (haha). I had a very busy Christmas with my brother and his girl friend coming round at lunch and seeing them open our presents to them, and them two giving my dad, mum and me our presents. We then all had the most scrummiest (nice word huh?) Christmas dinner ever, and we all just collapsed on the sofa after and had our little hour after-dinner naps. As a yearly tradition we always play board games in the evening so we played Cluedo, which I won both times...not bragging or anything and Scrabble. I love playing games like that purely because it reminds me of being a child and playing games like that ALL the time and just loving it. Ahhh memories. Christmas always makes me feel nostalgic, does anyone else ever feel like that around this time of year too? I think its because you think about what you've done over the year, what you've achieved and so on.
So I took a few pictures over Christmas and just thought I would share a few with you guys and show you what I received for Christmas:)
 



(Bottom left - Soap & Glory 'Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed Body Polish, Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter - with softening shea butter and aloe vera, Barry M Nail Varnish in shades 'Princess,' 'Lady' and 'Duchess' and finally Soap & Glory Body Spray.)


(Top - Pressed Pigment 'Day Gleam, bottom - Eyeshadow in shade 'Woodwinked')


(From the top - 'Chilli', 'Girl About Town', 'Up The Amp' and 'Ultra Darling' (This one does come out on your lips much more than it does here))

(River Island Coat)

(River Island bag, and Ted Baker Clutch)


(I'm a little nerdy okay....)



(From the left - 'Daisy Roots' bath bomb, 'Crazy After Dark' bath bomb, 'Bluebell Bellini' and a massage bar (sorry I don't know the name of it!) These were from a little shop that sells bath bombs etc, but I'm sure you'll find similar ones in Lush)


(River Island purse)





I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Christmas break, and have an absolute wonderful end to 2013! Merry 'Late' Christmas and Happy New Year beautifuls!

Thanks for reading!
XX


Comments

Popular Posts