Feeling Wintery


Hello everyone! I can't get over the fact that Christmas is only just over 2 weeks away, time has just flown by this year. And once again, as always, I still have so much Christmas shopping to do and this upsets me greatly. Don't get me wrong, I love love love getting people their presents, but its always so hard to decide what to actually get. But nevertheless, I am so excited for Christmas, it has to be one of my favourite times of the year. I can't be the only one (this is for all you food lovers out there!) that adores Christmas dinner; it is literally my favourite part of the day. Everyone sitting around the table, opening the crackers, reading the jokes inside and then digging into the yummy dinner. Even thinking about it makes my mouth water.

I felt super wintery today; wearing my new Zara purchases so I thought I would show you all what I was wearing, and how much I paid for it all:)


 















 
 

 
I recently purchased a couple new items from Zara, and just fell in love with them instantly. The first is the black and white dress. This cost me £29.99, which I didn't think was too bad for Zara at all. I know what you're thinking 'why did you get a dress in the winter...?' but this dress is so thick and cosy, that it just doesn't matter. Unlike most other dresses, the material is very thick and woolly so its perfect for the colder weather that is now setting in. I'm not really a jeans kind of girl, so I always try to find a nice alternative to that, and when I saw this I just loved it. The great thing about this dress too is that you can wear this casually and for more dressier occasions, which I really like. I can just imagine pairing this with a pair of heels and a nice clutch and bam, a gorgeous winter evening outfit.
 
The second new purchase from Zara was the scarf. Now this cost me £39.99, which normally I would've instantly turned away from since it would've been far to pricey for just a scarf in my opinion, but I adore this scarf. Its so long and thick, that it doubles up as a blanket too, which I just think is amazing especially for long car journeys or train journeys and you just want to have a little snuggle and nap. I have seen sooo many people recently with the tartan version of this scarf, so I am very pleased that I didn't actually purchase that one. Don't get me wrong, that one is gorgeous too, but I don't really want to walk around in something everyone else already has. The gold and deep blue tones throughout this scarf really scream 'winter' to me, and I just love that. They are such warm colours in my opinion. 
 
 
Other products in the pictures:
Zara bag - £69.99
Zara coat - £109.00
Dorothy Perkins boots - £36.00
Topshop necklace - £2.50
(More information on these in older posts)
 
Are you all in the Christmas spirit too yet? And have you done your Christmas shopping?
Thanks for reading!
 
XX


Comments

Popular Posts