My First January Sales Spending Splurge

Hey everyone! The time has arrived for the January sales; now I'm not usually a massive fan of sales but even I get excited about this thought. I am so surprised at the minute by the amount of quite decent stuff that's being put into the sale because usually, I think most people can agree, they put clothes in sale that no one would be seen dead in. Harsh but true in some cases (some pieces still shock me to this day haha). I don't know, I know so many people that are literal die hard sale shoppers (my mum for starters!) but I usually just don't bother and end up waiting until there is almost nothing left.

I went shopping at a local shopping centre called Bluewater nearby where I live, and I just adore it. There are so many shops (not as much as the likes of London) but you can still get some really nice stuff. So I thought I'd share with you guys what I got in my first attempt at sale shopping for January!

 
 Zara - £29.99
 
When I saw this cute little jumper I just knew I had to have it. It feels so soft and warm, and with material like this (kind of similar to mohair) I thought it would be irritating but it isn't at all, its super comfortable. It might not look like the warmest thing in the entire world but I don't care, I just love it. I don't own anything in this mustard colouring, even though I would go to say its one of my favourite clothing colours at the moment. Its a very rich and warm colour I think which is perfect for the colder weather we are having in the UK at the moment; it just makes me feel all wintery and cosy. 
This is perfect for teaming with a pair of jeans, jeggings, a woolly skirt.... literally anything you can think of, this matches it! A must-have winter item in my opinion.


Coast - £19.00
 
I know what you're thinking 'you got this for £19?!' I was in total shock and ore too when I read the price tag. Now usually Coast is quite pricey with their stuff (it is beautiful so I understand) so when I went in there looking for 'sales' I wasn't expecting much if I'm honest, but when I saw this beauty I just fell in love with it. The black material actually has a velvet feel to it, so I absolutely loved that part of it, and the blues/pinks/greens all mixed together looked amazing in my opinion. You could literally match anything to this with all of those colours to choose. It's fairly spacious inside, but obviously there isn't going to masses of room since it is only a clutch bag, but still enough for your phone, money and anything else small you would usually take out with you. I just thought this was an absolute bargain and I just adore and love this little clutch so much.
 
 

Topshop boots - £35.00
 
Now these weren't actually in sale or reduced, but I love them regardless. Now I know it may seem silly to buy shoes that have gaps in them in the winter time, but they are just adorable. They are super comfy and so easy to walk in, even for girls who aren't so confident in a heel, these are really stable. I wear these to work where I am usually on my feet for hours on end, and I still find them super comfortable which is great! They are quite pricey but if you want something a little different from what everyone else has got, these are definitely the shoes for you. Honestly I just think these are the cutest things and they match literally anything you want to wear. A definite must buy in my opinion!
 
 


 Yankee Candle - £14.99 in smell 'Pink Sands'
 
This was my first ever Yankee Candle purchase and I have to say I am so happy with it. I'm not sure if you can see from the picture but I have used this a few times already, and the smell is just amazing. When I first smelt in the shop, my first words were 'this smells like holiday' so I was so surprised that it was actually called Pink Sands. It's a sweet smell, but I like that. It really reminds me of having cocktails by the beach and just relaxing, which I think everyone now wants to do after Christmas. I do love the Christmassy smells that they sell, but since I am absolutely craving a holiday right about now, this perfectly fitted my needs. It just smells so so good, and always makes my room smell amazing even ages after I've blown the candle out. I have to say I am a very happy customer with this, and will DEFINITELY be going back to the Yankee store.
 
 


Boux Avenue - £20.00
 
I have no idea how you correctly pronounce the name of this store, so don't ask (haha) but they sell the most beautiful lingerie sets and dressings gowns ever. We don't have a store close to us, so whenever I go somewhere that does, I just have to look around. This was originally £40.00 so I was thrilled that it was half price! I'm actually wearing this as I type, and I just adore this so much. It falls to just below my knees, which I like because sometimes I find that some dressing gowns are just too long on my and I'm almost drowning in it, but this one fits perfect. Its very thick and cosy which is great since its very very cold right now, and I love being able to just snuggle up in this when watching a movie or having a little read. The colours on it are so pretty as well, which still gives it that feminine touch. It even has a little hood on the back in case you want to get even more snuggled up within. I just think this is absolutely adorable and of course, a winter essential for anyone!
 
 

 Thanks for reading, I hope you liked my first sale items of the month too!
XX
 
P.S. I am thinking of starting a little 'book of the month' post on here, just showing you guys my favourite book, and just doing a little review on it. Would you guys be up for it too? Stay tuned for the end of this month guys!

Comments

Popular Posts